Tuesday, November 20, 2007

what a mess




Maybe I was niave or I just never spent much time around little kids, but I did not know that a one year old boy could make such a mess within a matter of minutes. Seriously. I was on the phone with my mom and by the time I got off, Logan had pulled everthing out of my purse, emptied two cupboards and 3 drawers. He also pushed a chair around the kitchen. How does a little boy do that? Maybe has some super human power or something. Then I just had to get a picture of him in the middle of his completed work. He may be a little monkey but he is still dang cute. :)


Also, I wanted to add a picture of Logan playing on the rocking horse that his grandma Sharon got him for his birthday. He really loves it and has been known to put is teddy bear on it so he can have a ride too. It is pretty dang cute.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW! I'm just waiting (or should I say dreading) for my son to get to that point.

Anonymous said...

JESS! I love your blog. And I'm dying to find out how to make it so cute!! HOW DO YOU MAKE IT SO CUTE!?!? Please let me know ASAP! I love you and miss you. Min

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

JESS! I love your blog. And I'm dying to find out how to make it so cute!! HOW DO YOU MAKE IT SO CUTE!?!? Please let me know ASAP! I love you and miss you. Min

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.