Sunday, November 18, 2007

new look of the farmers

I just wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to Kamry Waite for her super cute improvements to my blog! She is very gifted in a scrapbooky way (something I have never had the eye for)and was willing to share her talents with her uncreative sister-in-law. Thanks again Kamry!

Can I just say that I am SO excited for Thanksgiving! I guess last year that I was still caught up in the whole new mom thing that I didn't really take time to enjoy the holidays. But this year, I am totally into it! I started listening to Christmas music about two weeks ago and I have been fighting the urge to get a head start on shopping for about a month(waiting for the Chritmas sales and all). And to top it all off, It started snowing this evening! Our first snowfall of the year! To all my friends living in the Phoenix area, I am sorry that you don't really get to experience this. But then, I will be wishing that I lived in AZ come February and March when we are buried under a mountain of snow for the 5th month. :) Oh well. So tonight I am sipping hot chocolate and watching last week's Heroes episode (ok, it's not exactly "It's a Wonderful Life"), snuggled up with my husband and watching the snow fall. Tonight, I love my life. Now that is something to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO jealous! I want to sip hot chocolate without getting heat stroke! You have the cutest family...