Sunday, November 11, 2007

growing up




OK, I am still trying to figure out how to do this blogging thing. Kamry has promised to help me whenever I finally find the time to call her. :) So until then, please be patient with my mediocre attempts at blogging. Maybe someday mine will look cute and have all the cool links that all of yours do.

Anyway, we are doing great here in WA. Since my last post Logan has turned One Year Old! I can hardly believe how fast time flies. There are days when i just want to hold him tight so that he won't get any bigger or change at all. I just want him to stay exactly the way he is. But, as all of you moms out there know, time continues to fly. Logan has started walking this week. He toddles around and gets so excited and pleased with himself. He looks up at me with the biggest smile on his face and just throws his arms up in the air like there is now better feeling in the world than being able to walk on your own. It is the cutest thing I have seen him do yet. :) He has also started talking more (although nobody but Eric and I would really understand him). He says "Momma" and "Dadda," "Bear"and "peekaboo,"and our favorite,"Uh-Oh". He also points a lot. He knows where his belly button is and the light switches. I can't get over how adorable he is and how much I love being his mom. It is so amazing.
Also Logan was a turtle for Halloween and discovered that he is in love with Dum Dums(we can thank his grandma Terri for that one). He was so cute but didn't really enjoy the ward halloween party much because he was too tired. But he managed to get a little trick-or-treating in.

Well, Eric and I are doing well also. Nothing really interesting to report. I will try to better in the future at being more consistent here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE IS SO CUTE! I'm so happy you started a blog because I didn't even know what your husband looked like and I knew you had a kid, but not if you had a boy or a girl or when you had him. Yay! I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Who did Matt marry? She kind of looks familiar...

Marcia said...

Jess, your little boy is adorable! You and Eric look great too! Next time you come down you'll have to let me know so we can let our boys play together. That would be so fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess. I succombed to the blog just about a month ago. Welcome aboard the bandwagon. At least now we can "visit" each other on a more regular basis. It is way better than e-mail. Love ya and I'm glad to see how happy you and your little family are! -Min

Josh and Cori said...

Hey Jess-sometimes giving into peer pressure can be a good thing. I hope all our friends will have blogs soon, so we can keep track of each other and see what each others' kids look like. Logan is so cute-he looks like a Waite to me! How funny that Tyler married a Kamry-that is the name I have on my list of girl names that I LOVE, and I don't even know her! Anyway, you look wonderful! Keep up the blogging!