Thursday, November 29, 2007

Let It Snow!




Well, we had a huge snowstorm last night so I took Logan out today and we played in the snow! He absolutely loved it! He had fun eating the snow and then laughing at me when I spit it out. I took him out for just a minute, not bundled up, just to show it to him. Then when I took him back inside, he threw a fit! So I bundled him up and took him outside. He mostly just crawled around. Then, I think his knees got cold and he crawled over to the door. He was ready to go in! It was super fun. Hope you all like the pictures.

3 comments:

Josh and Cori said...

how cute he is!! You are one brave mama for letting him out in the snow. It's so fun to watch them discover new things. I miss snow, although we did have some a few days ago, and this morning, but it all melted so fast and wasn't even enough to go have a good snowball fight. You look so good, too!

The Waite Family said...

Where in the world have you been??

Anonymous said...

We're jealous!! Merry Christmas!