Thursday, November 15, 2007

So Logan is just overcoming a bout of teething and after being super grouchy for a couple weeks, he just woke up and was suddenly his happy self again! It is so nice to have my happy little boy back. Now he just smiles all the time and laughs at the funniest things. For example, yesterday I was doing a little yoga in our living room and apparently I looked pretty funny doing it, because Logan was cracking up. So he started laughing which made me start laughing and my yoga pretty much went out the window. :)

Besides keeping up with a super happy kid, my big project the last couple of days has been tamales. My friend Ann Marie and I have spent a couple of days cooking and assembling HUGE amounts of tamales. We learned how when a lady from the Spanish branch up here gave a demonstration at Women's Conference. The recipe yeilds about 7-8 dozen tamales and they can be frozen, so we figured we would do a full recipe each. Now I am think we were a little overzealous. Hopefully they will turn out ok, otherwise we will have a freezer full of terrible tamales. :) If they turn out good, all of our friends may be getting some for Christmas!

3 comments:

Bushman's said...

Jess
I just love you and miss you horribly. You look great and sound so happy.

Love ya

Anonymous said...

I'm your friend! Give me tamales! This reminds me of the time we went to your house in high school and did tae bo in the living room...hahaha

Josh and Cori said...

I understand the teething thing. I am going through the same thing-Trennon just cut 4 molars, and it seemed to take forever. Now, we just have to deal with the canines...
anyway, where did you get your cute background for your blog? I need a change for mine...