Monday, May 5, 2008

Family Fun



Can I just say, warm weather rocks! Yesterday we went to Tri-Cities for our niece's, Natalie Rose Farmer, baby blessing and it was the most gorgeous day yet of the year. The blessing went great and then we went to the house for lunch and we just sat in the yard under a beautiful flowering tree (I already forgot what kind it was). It was a perfect day! Logan loved running around and playing with the other kids. I didn't get a picture of Logan with his new cousin but is one with her uncle Curtis that I liked and one in her blessing dress. Isn't she adorable!? I forgot how fun it is to hold a new little squishy baby! Thanks Tyler and Rose-Ellen for a great day!

1 comment:

Tyler, Kamry, Jaxxen, Madexx and Nixxen said...

A little less then 3 weeks and we'll all be together! I cant wait! Hows everything going with you guys and the pregnacy??